At HEARTLAND Bank, our goal is to save you time and money while growing your business, no matter the size. That is why we offer a full range of innovative Treasury Management Solutions tailored to meet your business needs.
Business Online & Mobile Banking 1
With Heartland Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking, you have convenient and secure access to your account 24/7.
- View account balances and transactions
- View eStatements or enroll for eStatements
- Transfer between Heartland Bank accounts
- Issue stop payments
- Pay bills 4
- Set account alerts- event alerts, balance alerts, current item alerts, and personal alerts
- Manage debit cards- activate or report lost or stolen debit cards
- Multi-user access
- Mobile app available for both iPhone® and Android™
Say goodbye to inconvenient trips to the bank! Small Business Customers can use our Business Mobile Check Deposit app to deposit checks into their business accounts.
- Available for iPhone® and Android™
- Simply make a deposit by taking a picture of the front and back of your check with your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone
As your business banking partner, we are always looking for ways to keep your business in the fast lane. That's why we are proud to offer Remote Deposit Capture, to save our business customers time and improve cash flow. Using a simple desktop scanner, Remote Deposit Capture allows you to scan, submit, and deposit all of your checks electronically from the convenience of your office.
- Convenient – no more daily trips to the bank
- Improves cash flow – get checks deposited faster and put that cash to work right away
- Easy record keeping – check images and deposit information are recorded and available online
- Allocate funds into multiple accounts
- Easy installation and user friendly
- Multi-user access
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is a nationwide electronic funds transfer system offering a secure network for financial institutions to transfer electronic payments. ACH Origination allows companies to originate payments electronically without the use of paper checks, eliminating trips to the bank, saving you time and money.
- Direct Deposit - pay vendors, employees, shareholders, or other parties
- Direct Debit – Collect reoccurring payments from your customers
- Concentration of funds – transfer balances to and from your accounts with other banks
- Receive alerts when ACH batches are initiated, processed, or received
- Security – exposure limits are set to mitigate risks associated with ACH fraud
- Security tokens – required for all ACH clients, ensures a maximum level of security by generating a new code every 30 seconds
Reduce the possibility of check fraud with Heartland Bank’s Positive Pay service. As soon as you issue checks, simply provide Heartland with a check-issue file that contains the details of the checks you want to post to your account. When checks are presented for payment, we will systemically compare the account number, dollar amount and check number to the check-issue file ensuring that the information matches. If the checks presented do not match, we will notify you of the exception items you will need to review and decide whether you want the exception items to be paid or returned.
- Reduces the possibility of check fraud
- Places a hold on checks if the information does not match
Sweep Services 3
Sweep account services are designed to help your business maximize your earnings or minimize your interest expense, and avoid the challenges of moving money to ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover your daily operations. Based on a predetermined target account balance, any funds exceeding the target account balance are “swept”, or automatically transferred, into another account.
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Loan Sweep
Heartland Bank offers Lockbox Services that accelerate the process of converting accounts receivable into cash by expediting mail flows, reducing processing times and improving the availability of funds. Payments are directed to a specific post office box and are collected daily and processed by the bank to ensure timely processing.
- Increases efficiency of the collection process while also getting unwanted paper out of the office
- Improves cash flow
- Reduces in-house payment processing and deposit preparation, reduced administrative expenses
- Customized reporting available
- RemitWeb™, our optional online module, allows you to research and view transaction details and images processed through the lockbox
RemitPlus® for HRCM aggregates billing, payments, and remittance data allowing healthcare providers to lower the cost of reconciling their accounts receivable, improve the speed at which funds are collected, and identify and minimize events that reduce reimbursements.
By providing intuitive lockbox and remote capture of images, RemitPlus® for HRCM provides healthcare billing departments with a secure single point of reference for claim research, archival, and reconciliation. RemitPlus® for HRCM provides an easier, automatic way to manage payments and reduce overall time it takes for processing. It is an affordable, turnkey check scanning and imaging solution that enables healthcare providers to automate the check and payment handling process both quickly and effortlessly– providing more time to focus on patient care.
Making Card Payments Clear & Simple
We have partnered with Elavon to provide merchant services to our business customers. Elavon offers easy-to-understand pricing that helps you stick to your budget and predict your cost of accepting debit and credit card payments.
With Clear & Simple pricing, you know exactly what your processing costs will be based on how you process transactions. Do you swipe the card or key-enter card numbers? That’s all you have to know. It’s that simple. If your payment needs change, we will continue to support you with simple solutions that grow with your business.
- A simple rate for swiped & keyed
- No cancellation fees
- 24–48 hour funding
- 24/7 LIVE customer service
Looking for More:
We offer a variety of terminal solutions, including card readers for your smartphone or tablet.
Attract new and repeat customers with our loyalty program - An easy, affordable way to drive revenue to your business!
- Night drop deposit
- Wire transfers
- 24-hour telephone banking
- Business debit cards
- Business credit cards
1 The Heartland Bank mobile app is free to download. Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. 2 Additional enrollment may apply. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions may apply. To be eligible for Mobile Check Deposit, you must be a Heartland Bank customer with a checking or savings account and enrolled in Online Banking and Mobile Banking. There is a $0.50 fee per deposited check. The Heartland Bank mobile app is free to download. Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. 3 Upon approval- additional enrollment and fees may apply. Deposit limits and restrictions may apply. 4 All account service charges apply. Additional enrollment and fees may apply. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Please see our Deposit Account Fee Disclosure for more information.